My plans got altered after my test Wednesday night. Because I wasn't feeling good. No support group meetings this week, and two days of work missed, and counseling missed, thanks to a stomach flu and a cold (the cold came first and seems to be leaving last). This is actually my first venture back into the outside world, away from my home. And my stomach and I still aren't getting along, but we seem to have a hard time making up with each other after the flu. I get scared of eating. As if I didn't have enough reasons not to eat and to feel scared. Oh, well.

On a possitive note, I had a pretty good week, depression-wise. If I could have immagined what meds working would feel like, it would feel like this (only I'd like a tad more help with depression and a lot more help with anxiety, but this is a great start). My suicidal ideation misteriously and suddenly decreased very significantly, making life much more bearable. The sicknesses have set me back a bit, and I knew I needed to get out of the house today, but all things considered, I'm feeling a lot better.

And with the depression not so overwhelming, I can start to think about fighting the OCD again with ERP. Praise God.

Meanwhile, one of my ears is plugged up and hurting. If I went to Urgent Care today, it would be my third Saturday in an every-other-Saturday pattern for going in for an ear infection. So I'm not going in, because really? that's too much. If it hurts terribly, maybe I'll go tomorrow, or next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My merry-go-round

An unseen illness

Time to add a therapist?