I'm in another day-at-a-time stage. Each day, I make it through that day. Tomorrow I get to see my therapist again. Excited for that. Next week I get to see Mr. Psychiatrist again. Excited for that, also. I guess that kind of implies I'm not completely in the day-at-a-time stage.

My thoughts wonder what's really going on in my brain. Do I think thoughts because I am depressed, or should I be controlling those thoughts, in which case, I hopefully wouldn't be depressed. Because Psychiatrist the first told me my thoughts were a bad habit, not merely a symptom of depression. (See, I can leave a Psychiatrist and/or a therapist, but that doesn't mean I forget what they said.) Let's worry about this for a good long while (just kidding). Okay, so what else should I think about?

How I'm not doing so well in my 3 credit class? How I'm a bit worried about that? How I'm not working tomorrow morning, so I'm afraid my depression will grow even more. How...

Let's thing. What other options are there? I could look up something for the 3 credit class (am doing that right now). I could do the most fun part of one of my assignments for the same 3 credit class (waiting about half an hour for that). Read a non-OCD blog (imagine that! what an idea). (Don't worry, I already checked OCD blogs.) Listen to music on the radio while I drive home. Clean my guinnea pig's cage. No, I don't want to do that, but maybe I should. Research side effects for a medication that is not for my brain that I don't like and stopped taking yesterday (nasal spray for my non-allergies). Yes, I remember that research can be dangerous for someone with ocd, but it's fine for my depression, as long as I research the right thing. Okay, read up on most of my medications' side effects. Not particularly disturbed. Now for going on with today's tasks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My merry-go-round

An unseen illness

Time to add a therapist?