thinking

So.

Someone said to me one day in the last few months that if I had a label, they would guess Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I said, well, I'd been diagnosed with that in highschool.

Then I started researching it. It was fascinating! I read about people who thought like I did (okay, maybe they carried some things to a greater extreme than I do). It was quite the relief! But then (another OCD symptom?) I worried that maybe my OCD tendencies aren't strong enough to really qualify as proper OCD. Okay, why does that matter? Well it does matter to me. It matters how seriously I should pursue counseling. It matters in that I don't want to say I actually have OCD when I really only have OCD tendencies. It matters that I don't want to be wrong. But REALLY matter? No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my blog

My merry-go-round

An unseen illness