Success is Sweet and Short-lived

I just got part of my homework done. I worked hard on it. It looks pretty good. I feel pretty good. After this, I have more homework to do.

Getting off the medication makes it harder to fall asleep (yes, this med was having the opposite effect than expected and made me very tired), but I feel more awake. I feel more alive! I feel better. Praise God.

I think I'll go back to homework. Deadlines inspire.

I was going to say and forgot to say, my main lesson from counseling today was that I'm "too hard on myself." How to change that is a whole other question. But identifying a problem (again) is a good step.

It was a revelation to me that weekends were not my fault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My merry-go-round

I miss my blog

An unseen illness