circumstancial happiness

I wrote a nice long post earlier today when I was in a worse mood, but the computer wouldn't post it. So I thought, oh well, I feel better just having written it. And I let it disappear.

Right now I have circumstancial happiness again! I finished my Jazz 2 dance class this evening! My shorter-than-a-minute solo that I composed had some neat-looking parts, and if I thought that watching myself on video, I'm guessing it really was good! (Or maybe I have a big head. But you'll never see it, so you'll never know.)

I keep getting circumstancial happiness the day before I see the psychiatrist. Bother! I can be way low just a day or two before, and then something happens that lets me breathe a sigh of relief, and I'm happy for a bit, until I make my long, slow, return to the darker lands. Or quick return. We'll see. I'm going to tell him I was upset this weekend even if my circumstancial happiness lasts through my appointment! Maybe a little panic over the 3 credit class's project due Wednesday will balance out my circumstances. But I'm not panicking right now, because I'm busy being circumstancially happy.

Comments

  1. I haven't heard from you in a while, where are you these days? Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my blog

My merry-go-round

Time to add a therapist?