Okay, it did. I've been having trouble loosing my blog postings because they refuse to post. Maybe I should write shorter.

I made a comment last time I was with my counselor about not having a severe enough anxiety disorder for a year. And then she stopped me. And then I remembered. I've been seeing her since some time last May. I saw someone else a few times before I saw her. So really, I've been intentionally trying to deal with OCD for more than a year now. How sad. Or maybe it means I'm closer to a solution.

My fluvoxamine was raised from 200 mg to 300 mg. Now all my psychiatric medications are at 300 mg. And there are three of them. Oh, delightful symmetry. (No, I don't NEED symetry, not like I NEED to look in my rearview mirror to make sure that a bump was just a bump.)

Anyway, I've gotten really tired again. Funny how I forget the joys (troubles) of changing meds/dosages and then remember shortly after another change how the side effects come before the improvement, and how it can make me tired, etc. At least it hasn't spiked my depression. (Yet.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my blog

My merry-go-round

An unseen illness