I'm waiting for a video to download, so that I can watch it (or part of it; I'll see how time goes). I had a rough middle of the day today, but now my brain is temporarily silenced - the part that was bothering me, I mean. And so, I can put off calling my Psychiatrist. :) Unless it is waiting for me outside of the library. I have an interview this evening. I think I should ideally wear make-up, but I haven't done that in months. Who knows? I've never had an interview for this type of job before.

Yesterday, a lady was talking about how she was afraid of dying and had had to dreams about it and she's getting older... And I thought to myself, "Meanwhile, I've been praying for lightning to strike me." But I didn't say that. I don't know how the people would have responded.

I think the raised dosage of one of my meds is messing with my brain. It should get better soon. It really should. Okay, maybe I should still call my psychiatrist. Tomorrow. I still don't want to today. Procrastination, we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my blog

My merry-go-round

An unseen illness